Along with physical and mental health, spirituality is a critical part of healthy living for many students. Several faith interest groups and prayerful spaces are available to support your spiritual life:
- Newly completed in 2018, a beautiful Interfaith Chapel is available to all students as a quiet, prayerful, and/or meditative space. There is also an Interfaith Office, where advisers and ministers from various faith groups share office hours at various times throughout every week, to be available for interactions as students wish.
- Christian Medical Association is a student-run organization offering students a vehicle for fellowship, Bible study and prayer.
- Jewish Medical Student Association (JMSA) is a student-run organization offering all students the opportunity to experience and learn about Jewish culture and religious celebrations.
- University-wide organizations: Several student religious groups operate on the Danforth Campus and welcome students from all over the university community.
- Yoga Club: The student-run Yoga Club offers weekly classes for a nominal joining fee.