The curriculum blends required coursework and clinical rotations with elective experiences that allow students to explore areas of personal interest.
Through all four years of the curriculum, key topics known as Threads are woven throughout the learning experience, linking clinical and coursework and enhancing the learning experience.
- Coursework, focusing on normal human biology
- Selective courses allow for exploration of many areas of medicine
- Patient contact begins in first month
- Coursework, focusing on effects of disease
- Expanded clinical experience
- Core clinical clerkships, both required and electives
- 32 weeks elective
- 4-week Capstone course