Washington University medical students are enterprising and creative in their pursuit of meaningful endeavors outside of academic life. Over 60 student-established groups range from community service to professional development to pure fun.
The Office of Medical Student Affairs provides the advice and financial support needed to make these groups a reality.
The mission of these groups is to:
- provide opportunities to develop leadership and other social skills
- give balance to personal and professional lives
- nurture creative and artistic talents
- promote volunteerism and community involvement
- serve the community by sharing special knowledge and skills
- enhance personal accomplishment and fulfillment
The student group information on this site is provided by the individual groups. For additional information, please contact the Office of Student Affairs at MDStudentLife@wustl.edu.